Fully recycled and biodegradable Hygiene Hook
The Hygiene Hook was designed in 2020 to support the Covid-19 pandemic as part of our Touch Free range. The keyring features a flat stylus tip, finger hole, keyring loop and handy door hook. Designed to prevent the need to touch high traffic areas when out of the house. Limiting the amount of surfaces people come in to contact with.
Suited for the general public when they are in retail environments for example to open doors, use Chip & Pin touch pads, soap dispensers, and many other uses. Also suitable for Key Workers especially Delivery Drivers as can be used to ring bells and open gates.
rHIPS.b is a revolutionary new polymer made exclusively for the promotional merchandise industry with the planet in mind.
5 reasons to love this Wonder Plastic
- This is plastic but not as you know it – made from 100% waste materials, no virgin material used
- Fully biodegradable: broken down by over 600 naturally occurring microbes 200 times faster than ordinary plastic. Able to biodegrade in home compost, water and landfill.
- No microplastics just rich biomass & water: broken down by friendly microbes digesting the polymer
- New colour ways inspired by nature: inspired by the coastal influences of our location, Cornwall. Reminders of recycled history are visible much like the newspaper pulp found in egg cartons
- Designed & manufactured in the UK: and distributed from Cornwall to wherever it needs to go. Meaning no air miles and more smiles!
The Hygiene Hook Keyring can be branded both sides in full colour.
Product size: 90 x 50mm
Branding Area: 40 x 30mm
Colours: Sky, Sand, Tor, Seaweed & Buoy
Corporate customers please contact us directly for larger order quantities and a detailed quote. As we are a wholesaler, we may be able to provide wholesale pricing better than shown above.
Karl Pearsall email@example.com 02088411252
Contact us if you need something special or customised that you dont see here.
***please note: artwork and shipping extra***